ZO® Medical 3 Step Stimulation Peel
“Not just another ordinary peel” Multi-functional peel designed to provide longer lasting benefits
The ZO® MEDICAL 3 Step Stimulation Peel™ is designed:
- To remove the outermost layers of skin (Peel Solution)
- To stimulate deeper skin layers for more profound benefits, stimulating cellular function. (6% Retinol Stimulation Crème)
- To suppress skin inflammation that can be caused by peels, sun, hormones and pollution post procedure. (Calming Crème-Post Procedure Skin Relief)
The ZO® MEDICAL 3 Step Stimulation Peel™ can be repeated every 3-4 weeks and has minimal or no downtime depending on skin health.
- Innovative in-office treatment followed by an at-home treatment that produces longer lasting results than ordinary peels.
- Dual-action, highly effective peel designed to provide epidermal renewal and dermal stimulation.
- Patient-friendly peel for everyone. Suitable for any skin type or color. No sedation required.
- Utilizes a blend of exfoliants, 6% concentration of retinol, and multi-action agents to significantly improve skin health and treat many signs of skin aging.
- Supports barrier function and improves skin’s ability to repair and renew itself.
- Provides antioxidant protection, DNA repair, and anti-inflammation benefits.
- Improves acne, melasma, sun damage, fine lines, texture roughness, large pores, and dullness.
- Usage studies show that the peel is easily done, its safety is remarkable and that it causes minimal burning and stinging
- Suitable for any skin type or colour; however, it is important that the patient pre-condition their skin 4-6 weeks prior to performing the peel with a prescribed ZO® program for accelerated healing and enhanced results.
- After healing from the peel, the patient should return to their ZO® program.THE DAY AFTER PEEL
Step 1: CLEANSE Cleanse face or treated area with the cleanser from your ZO® daily skincare program. Wash face gently for 30-40 seconds. Rinse and pat dry.
Step 2: RETINOL CRÈME 6%
Apply the second packet (2.5 g) of Retinol Crème. Massage into skin.
Step 3: CALMING CRÈME Post Procedure Skin Relief
Apply a thin layer of Calming Crème. May be applied 3 times daily or more often if needed. Avoid direct sun exposure for at least 7 -10 days following the peel to best allow skin to fully heal. If direct sun exposure cannot be avoided, very lightly and gently apply OCLIPSE-C™ SPF 50.